Bakugan7in1 | Bakugan | Maxus
| Specifications | Bakugan
7 Bakugan combine to form Maxus Dragonoid!
• Maxus Dragonoid is a combination of 1 Bakugan and a 6 Bakugan Trap that unite to form the ultimate monster
• The 6 Bakugan Trap that make up Maxus Dragonoid are unique to the Maxus Dragonoid monster
Includes Grakas Hound, Dark Hound, Grafias, Brachium, Spitarm, SpyderFencer and Neo Dragonoid
• All the Bakugan that compose Maxus Dragonoid can also be used individually in the game
• Ultimate Dragonoid appears in the animated hit cartoon show Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia
• Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
The Bakugan story is all about a group of young friends who find metallic cards
which have fallen from the sky. These young friends decide to call themselves the
Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
The Bakugan Battle Brawlers consists of seven children: Dan, Shun, Runo, Marucho,
Julie, Alice, and later Joe. Together the Bakugan Battle Brawlers learn more about
the origin of Bakugan, the game involving themselves, and battle against Hal-G and
The game Bakugan was developed in conjunction with the TV series and uses metal
cards and magnetic spring-loaded miniature Bakugan figures. The objective of
Bakugan is to capture the opponent's Gate cards and Battle commences when rolled
Bakugan pop open on the same gate card. G-Power from the Bakugan, Ability
cards, Traps, and Gate cards are summed to determine the Bakugan winner. The
winner is whichever player's Bakugan has the Highest "G-Power."
Bakugan can also be played with up to four people with the rules remaining the same. Bakugan can also be
played in Big game style where instead of three Gate cards and three Ability cards and three Bakugan, each
player gets six of each.
Bakugan, New Vestroia. Introducing a group of exclusive Traps never seen before: Spitarm, Dark Hound, Grakas Hound,
Grafias, Spyderfencer, and Brachium. Use them to elevate your g