THIS AGREEMENT is made this 1st day of November, 2000, by and between The Internet Advisory
Corporation, a Utah corporation (the "Company") and the undersigned individual resident of the State of Florida
FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby
acknowledged, it is hereby agreed that:
1. The Company grants to Optionee, during the Option Term as defined below, the option to buy from the
Company a total of 300,000 "unregistered" and "restricted" shares of the Company's common stock (the
"Shares"), at a price of $0.50 per share (the "Option").
2. The Option shall be exercisable by Optionee, in whole or in part, for a period commencing on the date of this
Agreement and ending at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time, on November 1, 2005 (the "Option Term"). If the
Optionee fails to exercise all or any portion of the Option within the Option Term, such Option or portion thereof
shall terminate and neither the Company nor the Optionee shall have any further rights or obligations with respect
to this Option.
3. Upon issuance, all Shares shall be fully-paid and non-assessable.
4. The Optionee hereby represents and warrants that he/she has sufficient knowledge and experience to
understand the nature of any investment in the Shares and is fully capable of bearing the economic risk of the loss
of his/her entire cost basis.
5. The Optionee understands that he/she must bear the economic risk of ownership of the Shares for a long
period of time, the minimum of which will be one (1) year, as the Shares will be "unregistered" securities and may
not be sold unless any subsequent offer or sale is registered with the United States Securities and Exchange
Commission or otherwise exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended
(the "Act"), or other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
6. The Optionee further represents and agrees as follows:
a. That the Shares will be acquired