This workshop will help participants to identify the
causes of their stress and provide them with practical,
effective tools to reduce and manage stress.
Participants in this workshop will learn:
• To assess their personal levels of stress
• To determine the root causes of their stress
• To recognize their own patterns of stress reaction
• Practical tips and techniques for reducing & relieving
• Strategies for properly managing stress & new ways
of dealing with stressful situations, people and
• How to deal with anxiety, worry and anger
• How to live more balanced & productive lives
Join us for a FREE Stress Management Workshop
Saturday, January 30, 2010 from 1:30PM to 4PM
Wynnefield Branch Library
5325 Overbrook Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
DON’T STRESS OUT!
Stress impacts us all in one form or another, so coping with stress correctly
is crucial for everyone. The causes of stress in our lives, like bills, job loss,
family illness, etc., seem to be constant, so it may seem that dealing with
stress is a no win situation. On the contrary, there are effective ways to limit
the affects of stress on you.
Free prizes and giveaways, light refreshments, fun activities and a special treat
for everyone. Space is limited. Registration is encouraged.
Sign up today at http://dontstressout.eventbrite.com OR CALL (866) 373-0018