ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OF
The undersigned, for the purpose of forming a corporation under the laws of the State of
________(2)___________, do hereby adopt the following articles of incorporation:
The name of the corporation is __________(3)___________.
The duration of the corporation is perpetual.
PURPOSE OR PURPOSES
The general purposes for which the corporation is organized are:
1. To engage in the business of _______(4)___________.
2. To engage in any other trade or business which can, in the opinion of the board of
directors of the corporation, be advantageously carried on in connection with or
auxiliary to the foregoing business.
3. To do such other things as are incidental to the foregoing or necessary or desirable in
order to accomplish the foregoing.
The aggregate number of shares which the corporation is authorized to issue is
__________(5)_______. Such shares shall be of a single class, and shall have a par value of
One Dollar ($1.00) per share.
REGISTERED OFFICE AND AGENT
The street address of the initial registered office of the corporation is _________(6)
____________, and the name of its initial registered agent at such address, is _______(7)
The number of directors constituting the initial board of directors of the corporation is
_____(8)______. The name and address of each person who is to serve as a member of the
initial board of directors is:
The name and address of each incorporator is:
(17) _________________ (18) ___________________
(19) _________________ (20) _________________