Lake Geneva City Hall
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009 – 2:00PM
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
1. Mayor Chesen calls the meeting to order
2. Roll Call.
3. Appointment of Temporary Alderperson Larry Magee for District 2 by Mayor Chesen, and approval by
4. Appointment of Temporary Alderperson Sturges Taggart for District 3 by Mayor Chesen, and approval
5. Swearing in of Temporary Alderpersons Appointed and confirm swearing in of First District Alderman
6. Appointments to Finance, License and Regulation Committee.
7. Statement of Mayor Chesen regarding suspension status of Alderpersons subject to removal charges.
8. Motion to go into closed session to discuss and consider substantive and procedural issues regarding
litigation involving the City Council, litigation against the City and City officers, strategies for handling
and resolving those matters, and matters as they relate to the removal proceedings pursuant to Section
19.85 (1) (e), (g), Wis. Stats.
9. Motion to return to open session.
10. Discussion and take any action regarding litigation involving the City Council or against the City and
11. Consideration of continued retention of von Briesen & Roper for continued legal services.
9/21/2009 5:03 PM
Requests from persons with disabilities, who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing, should be made to the City
Clerk’s office in advance so the appropriate accommodations can be made.
Mayor & Council
Administrator, Attorney, Treasurer, Department Heads, Media