H300HD2 H330HD2 H360HD2 H360HD2-EC [J019]
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
• The Service Manuals are updated on a regular basis, but may not reflect recent design changes to the prod-
uct. Updated technical service information may be available from your local authorized Hyster® dealer. Service
Manuals provide general guidelines for maintenance and service and are intended for use by trained and expe-
rienced technicians. Failure to properly maintain equipment or to follow instructions contained in the Service
Manual could result in damage to the products, personal injury, property damage or death.
• When lifting parts or assemblies, make sure all slings, chains, or cables are correctly fastened, and that the load
being lifted is balanced. Make sure the crane, cables, and chains have the capacity to support the weight of the
• Do not lift heavy parts by hand, use a lifting mechanism.
• Wear safety glasses.
• DISCONNECT THE BATTERY CONNECTOR before doing any maintenance or repair on electric lift trucks.
Disconnect the battery ground cable on internal combustion lift trucks.
• Always use correct blocks to prevent the unit from rolling or falling. See HOW TO PUT THE LIFT TRUCK ON
BLOCKS in the Operating Manual or the Periodic Maintenance section.
• Keep the unit clean and the working area clean and orderly.
• Use the correct tools for the job.
• Keep the tools clean and in good condition.
• Always use HYSTER APPROVED parts when making repairs. Replacement parts must meet or exceed the
specifications of the original equipment manufacturer.
• Make sure all nuts, bolts, snap rings, and other fastening devices are removed before using force to remove parts.
• Always fasten a DO NOT OPERATE tag to the controls of the unit when making repairs, or if the unit needs
• Be sure to follow the WARNING and CAUTION notes in the instructions.
• Gasoline, Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), and Diesel fuel ar