EREF Auction Conditions and Terms
1. All bidders participating in the equipment auction must
register and have a bidder number.
2. If you have not registered before the exposition, bidder
registration forms will be available in the foundation
3. Successful bidders must complete settlement at the
close of the auction.
4. Immediate possession of all equipment upon proper
settlement. Acceptable forms of payment:
a. Cashier's check
b. Money order
d. Certified Check
e. Corporate check
f. Bank sight draft or letter of credit
g. Wire transfer
h. Lender certification
i. Personal check (only if person is personally
known by the foundation President)
5. The Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject
6. Settlement costs will include the final bid price and:
a. State and local taxes (if any)
b. Storage or special handling costs (if any)
c. Delivery costs (if any)
7. Once payment has been made to the Environmental
Research and Education Foundation, successful bidders
can arrange for shipment, delivery or storage.
8. The condition and description of each item set forth is
ONLY A GUIDE, and is in no way a warranty or
guarantee, actual or implied. All of the equipment in the
auction is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS and with all
faults. All conditions and descriptions of equipment in this
sale bill are believed to be correct and have been
conscientiously set forth by the owners. The equipment to
be offered in the oral auction is available for public
inspection prior to the auction.
9. The Buyer agrees to rely exclusively on his preauction
personal inspection of the property.
10. The Buyer takes delivery, takes full responsibility and
assumes all risk of loss for all property purchased from
the time the Auctioneer accepts the Buyer's offer (bid).
11. Except as otherwise stated on the Auction invoice,
the Buyer agrees to remove all purchased property from
the Auction Site as stated