Frequently Asked Questions: SD Public University System’s SDePay e-Commerce Process
Q 1 What changed November 2005?
• Students are able to view and pay their student charges on-line.
• Students can pay on-line 7 days a week with e-Check which is free to the students.
• Students can authorize parents, guardians, etc to view and pay student charges on-
• Students and Authorized Payers can pay on-line 7 days a week with a credit
or debit card. A service charge of 2.75% will be charged by infiNET for this
• Students/Parents can pay by phone to the NSU Finance Office by e-Check.
• Credit and debit card payments can only be made online.
• Students/Parents can still pay by:
o Check or cash at the NSU Finance Office.
o Mailing in paper checks to the NSU Finance Office.
How can I pay my bill?
• Online: Students can pay online through a WebAdvisor link to SDePay by
clicking on the link provided by your email notification using e-Check, credit or
debit card [American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard (credit and debit)]. If
you use a card to pay your bill, you will be charged a 2.75% service fee by
infiNET. You will not be charged a fee if you pay by e-Check, whether online or
over the phone.
• Online: Authorized payers can pay online through infiNET’s QuikPay at
https://quikpayasp.com/sdbor/campus/studentaccounts/authorized.do, using e-
Check or by credit card [American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard (credit
and debit)]. If you use a credit card to pay your bill, you will be charged a 2.75%
service fee by infiNET. You will not be charged a fee if you pay by e-Check,
whether online or over the phone.
• By Mail: If you wish to pay by paper check, please include your student id
number on the bottom of the check to insure the amount is posted to your
account. Mail your payment to the address listed on the statement. We cannot
accept or process credit and debit card information through the mail.
• In Person: You can pay in person by check or cash at the NSU Fin