Brought To You By
Instant Turnkey Reseller Package
999 Brilliantly thought out money making ideas
1. Produce Christmas cards which are printed on the front with, for example, "Happy Christmas from the
Smith Family". Or, instead of the name 'Smith', pick one of the dozens of other popular surnames. Sell
packs of these cards by direct mail to people listed in telephone directories.
2. Make money from renting out expensive children's toys. The toys you rent out will include remote
controlled models and computerised games. Use a little van to deliver the toys to customers. Paint in toy
town colour scheme. Call the van a toy mobile or similar suitable name.
3. Introduce to your region a service which mounts maps for businesses. Keep a stock of local, national and
international maps. Mount these maps in a professional manner to suit the wall space available at offices.
Send out leaflets about your services to office managers.
4. Bring out a regular publication for ambitious amateur musicians. This publication might include ads
from : 1) Employers seeking musicians. 2) Retailers selling equipment accessories and supplies. 3) People
selling used equipment. 4) Musicians seeking to make contact with other musicians. Also publish
interesting editorials and letters.
5. Design and manufacture kits for making models with cocktail sticks, for example: model churches,
castles, windmills, houses, etc. Buy the cocktail sticks in their unpacked state from the manufacturer. Sell
your kits by mail order from ads in craft magazines or distribute to model shops.
6. Establish a directory of products no longer made. This directory might include sections on toys, novelties
and household goods. Design the directory for business people and inventors who want to know both what
has been made before and what ideas might be revived and/or modified.
7. Make cotton gloves especially designed for coin collectors. The gloves prevent the grease and moisture
from fingers getting onto coins. Package t