In-House Training led by
Prof. Dr. Manuel Ammann
University of St. Gallen
In-House Training in Finance
We offer executive teaching and training in the following areas of finance: Asset Man-
agement, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Risk Management, and Alternative Invest-
ments. The modular structure of the courses allows us to tailor the design and content of
our in-house training and best meet your needs.
In this brochure, we provide a description of offered modules, including PC sessions. An in-
house training course can be chosen either by selecting a predefined course from our
menu (page 2) or by assembling single modules à la carte (page 3).
Our courses are intended for professionals in banking, insurance, asset management, pen-
sion funds, and other financial institutions.
Courses can be taught in English or in German, depending on your preferences.
Each module is scheduled for 1.5 hours. The duration of the training is flexible and de-
pendents on your needs. For instance, courses can be taught during evenings or blocked
in one or more days.
Fixed IncomeDerivatves Alternative InvestmentsRiskManagementAssetManagementFinance
Menu of Courses
- Risk and Return (A1)
- Portfolio theory (A2)
- CAPM (A3)
- Corporate Valuation (A4)
- Strategic Asset Allocation (A5)
- Tactical Asset Allocation (A6)
- Performance Measurement (A8)
- Behavioral Finance (A10)
- Derivative Instruments (B1)
- Application of Derivatives (B2)
- Structured Products (B5)
- Fixed Income Instruments (C1)
- Credit Risk (C3)
- Fundamentals of Alternative Investments (D9)
- Value at Risk (E1)
Fundamentals of Finance Today
- Fundamentals of Asset Management (A14)
- Fundamentals of Derivatives (B10)
- Fundamentals of Fixed Income (C5)
- Fundamentals of Alternative Investment (D9)
- Fundamentals of Risk Management (E8)
Asset Management Tod