BY-LAWS OF 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION
AMENDED BY DIRECTORS
AS OF JANUARY 29, 2004.
SECTION 1.01 NAME: The name of the Corporation is 1st SOURCE CORPORATION ------------ -----
SECTION 1.02 PLACE OF KEEPING CORPORATE BOOKS AND RECORDS:
The Corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
1. Its Articles of Incorporation ("Articles") or restated Articles and all amendments currently in effect
2. Its By-Laws ("By-Laws") or restated By-Laws and all amendments currently in effect.
3. Resolutions adopted by its Board of Directors ("Board") with respect to one (1) or more classes or series of
shares and fixing their relative rights, preferences, and limitations, if shares issued pursuant to those resolutions are
4. The minutes of all Shareholders' meetings, and records of all action taken by Shareholders without a meeting,
for the past three (3) years.
5. All written communications by the Corporation to Shareholders within the past three (3) years, including the
financial statements furnished for the past three (3) years.
6. A list of the names and business addresses of its current Directors and Officers.
7. Its most recent annual report delivered to the Secretary of State.
The Corporation shall also maintain and keep at its principal office, or at any other place that the Board directs,
the following records:
1. Minutes of all meetings of its Shareholders and Board, a record of all actions taken by the Shareholders or
Board without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the Board in place of the Board on
behalf of the Corporation.
2. Appropriate accounting records.
3. A record of its Shareholders, in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all
Shareholders, in alphabetical order by class of shares showing the number of shares held by each.
All of the records described in this section shall be maintained in written form or in another f