Thermo Ayous - A Comprehensive
The general consensus surrounding hardwood is undeniable. Not only is it durable, but also the go-to
choice for most clients. There is another cheaper and equally study option though—and surprisingly,
that is softwood. The properties, prices, and practically of thermo ayous are undeniable.
The Nature of ThermoWood Ayous
While it might sound like a softwood alternative to the otherwise popular hardwood, the
ThermoWood Ayous are a great option to choose. Considering how scarce hardwood is becoming by
the day, it makes very little sense to further encroach on nature’s resources.
While it is rather endemic to most West African countries, the thermo ayous are greatly subject to
preservation. Granted, their open structures can be an issue to deal with, but when treated with heat
or steam, they can be majorly resistant to weather abrasions; let alone durable.
Features and Specifics
The thermo ayous comes packed with a plethora of features, some of which are mentioned below.
● The insulating effect is undeniably great. This becomes useful during harsher weather
● There is no shrinkage or expansion after being heat or steam treated.
● Its lifespan is comparable to hardwood. One can expect similar durability metrics.
● It is rather easy to work with, and is subject to good grades of construction.
● There is no risk of rotting.
Thermo ayous can be used in a multitude of scenarios. The most commonly used places are as
● Façade cladding.
● Garden houses.
● Terrace extensions.
● Indoor walls.
Prices of thermo ayous are subject to variations. It is, however, a lot more economical, and a lot less
intrusive on natural resources. This makes it a rather sensible option to go for.