* * PLEASE NOTE $20 BOOKKEEPING CHARGE FOR YEAR-END RECEIPT PREPARATION**
* * *ANNEX DROPS REQUIRE 30 DAYS NOTICE* * *
CHILDREN’S ANNEX TRADITIONAL
FEE SCHEDULE 2009-2010
TAX ID# 94-3083935
It is important to keep this fee schedule for reference when paying your monthly fees as several months are prorated due to vacation
days and no monthly statements will be sent. Fees for the child care program must be paid on a monthly basis and are due for the
payment plan (*monthly or semi monthly) each family has selected. Your fees have been determined by the times listed on your
contract. If you change your hours with the Annex office, then your fees will change. All fees are listed below for your convenience
and assist you in keeping track of monthly payments for income tax purposes. **There will be a $20.00 bookkeeping charge
accessed for year-end receipt preparation.
• Please make checks payable to the SM/FCSD-Annex and note child’s name and school on memo line.
Mail to: SM/FCSD Children’s Annex
1170 Chess Drive
Foster City, CA 94404
You may also drop off payment at the above address between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Pre-addressed payment envelopes are available at your site.
• Regular payments are important so that program termination is not necessary. Failure to pay assessed fees will result
in a monthly late charge of $25.00 per child, continued failure to pay may result in your child’s records/report card
• Please be aware that we require a 30 day drop notice. If you discontinue childcare, you will be responsible for the daily
rate for all days of your child’s enrollment. The Annex fees are based on a daily rate times 183 days. For your convenience we
averaged the cost over the year to get standard monthly fees. For example using the $420 a month option, some months would
actually cost more than $420 a month, and some would cost less, if calculated on the daily rate. Therefore, if a child drops
childcare, we will charge the daily rat