As an auction donor, your support benefits the Museum directly, while providing you with excellent
exposure to one of Bozeman’s most sophisticated audiences. All proceeds help to keep the Museum of
the Rockies, one of Montana's premier educational and cultural institutions, vibrant and accessible.
Auction Donors Receive
• Recognition as a donor of an elegant and fun-filled community event
• Recognition in print advertising in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle and the event program (sent to
1,000 guests and potential bidders up to three weeks before the event)
• Acknowledgment with corporate/individual name on the Museum’s event webpage
• Presentation of business cards and marketing materials next to the auction item at the event
• Tax reporting letter following the donation
Did You Know?
• The Museum of the Rockies is one of just 750 museums (out of 16,000 in the country) which are
accredited by the American Association of Museums
• The Museum is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution and it is a federal repository for fossils
• The Museum hosted over 158,000 visitors in 2007. Approximately two-thirds of the visitors were
from Montana. Forty percent were children.
• During the 2006–2007 school year, approximately 1 out of every 10 Montana schoolchildren
grades K–12 visited the Museum of the Rockies (That’s over 13,000 children!)
• All schoolchildren in Montana are allowed free admission into the Museum and most of the
transportation costs are covered as well
Wouldn’t you like to be part of such an influential event and institution?
To donate an auction item, please fill out the Receipt for Auction Donation Form below
contact email@example.com or 406.994.7460 for additional information.
For event information please visit www.museumoftherockies.org
Receipt for Auction Donation
Please fill out, print and return to the Museum of the Rockies by mail, email or fax.
600 West Kagy Boulevard • Bozeman, MT 59717-2730