Electric Car Credit Gets Gas-Powered Cars Off
the Road Says
It's all about going green and getting gas vehicles off the street. That's why the government
included electric cars as part of the federal stimulus package. High efficiency vehicles can be
bought online at www.freeelectriccar.com and are free after a federal tax rebate.
Freeelectriccar.com was featured last week on CNN Anderson Cooper and Fox Business with
Arizona (PRWEB) December 8, 2009 -- The government wants to get gas-powered cars off the street by giving
such a big tax rebate on electric cars, that they are free. Demand is high -- www.FreeElectricCar.com is "selling"
around 60 golf carts (or electric vehicles) a day.
The story was featured last week on CNN Anderson Cooper and on Fox Business with John Stossel and ABC
News. Customers like the free and green aspect of the cars.
Here are the top 5 benefits to owning an electric car:
• Less gas-powered cars on the road. 65% percent of U.S. families own a second car, yet over 50% of urban
trips last less than ten minutes. These trips are perfect for an electric vehicle.
• Less wear and tear and damage to the environment. 80% of all trips are within 10 miles or less in a traditional
automobile. This results in cold running motors and cause excessive engine wear and more pollutants. An electric
vehicle is the right "tool" for most of transportation jobs.
• Go green - many politicians are glad to see gas vehicles off the street and prefer to see more electric vehicles
in their place.
• Easier maintenance. With an electric vehicle there are no annoying lines at the pump, oil stains, tune-ups, oil
changes, radiator coolant, emissions tests, muffler replacements, transmission woes, and many other common
headaches of today's "modern" combustion automobile.
• It's economical. An electric vehicle offers a great value compared to buying a second car. The initial purchase
price, maintenance, insurance and cost of operation represent a very rea