The UniOP eTOP Series 300 combines state-of-the-art features and performance with an oustanding
design. They are the ideal choice for HMI applications including factory and building automation.
The eTOP312 features an industry standard 12.1” TFT display with SVGA resolution and full vector
graphic capabilities. This is the ideal product for high-end HMI applications. Connections include
Ethernet and USB.
12.1” TFT color display, CCFL backlight
800x600 pixel (SVGA) resolution, 64K colors
• Advanced vector graphics
• Resistive touchscreen
• 64 MB user memory
10/100 Ethernet interface
• USB interface
• Connection to bus systems using optional
• Slim design. Mounting depth less than 50mm
The eTOP Series 300 HMI panels are fully compatible with UniOP Designer 6 software.
• Powerful and intuitive programming with
the UniOP Designer 6 software.
• Supports more than 150 communication
• Built-in Ethernet port for communication
with devices, programming the HMI from
Designer and retrieving data from
• USB host port for the connection of flash
drives. Flash drives can be used for
upgrading applications and firmware.
• Optional plug-in modules for fieldbus
systems and networks. Compatible with
TCM and SCM modules.
• Dual-driver communication capability.
• Vector graphic capabilities including the
support of multiple layers and object
• Data display in numerical, text, bargraph,
analog gauges and graphic image
formats. Dynamic object properties
• Data acquisition and trend presentation.
Trend data can be transferred to an host
computer using the Ethernet connection.
• Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be
transferred to an host computer using the
Ethernet connection or copied to flash
drives via USB connection.
• Multilanguage applications. Far East
languages are supported. The number of
runtime languages is limited only by the
available memory. All text inf