THIS AMENDMENT, made this 18th day of July 2007, between 9 Portland Partners (a
Pennsylvania Partnership) hereafter referred to as “Lessor”, and Nocopi Technologies, Inc., hereafter referred to
WHEREAS, Lessee and Lessor, or their predecessors, have heretofore entered into a Lease
Agreement dated March 19, 2003 for the warehouse space known as Unit “C”, in the building known as 9
Portland Street, West Conshohocken, Pa. which consists of 5,000 square feet, for a period initially extending,
until March 31, 2008;
WHEREAS, the parties hereto are desirous of extending and modifying the terms of said lease as
hereafter set forth;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and mutual covenants, the parties
hereto intending to be legally bound, do covenant and agree as follows:
The total Minimum Annual rents due during the above term of this lease shall not be less than $206,982.96.
1. Lessee and Lessor agree that the term of the above mentioned Lease Agreement shall be extended for a
period of Five (5) years beginning April 1, 2008 and ending on March 31, 2013.
2. It is agreed that the minimum rent due under this Lease (See Paragraph 30 of the original Lease
Agreement) shall be modified to add the following:
4/1/2008 — 3/31/2009
4/1/2009 — 3/31/2010
4/1/2010 — 3/31/2011
4/1/2011 — 3/31/2012
4/1/2012 — 3/31/2013
3. Lessee agrees that the Premises (Unit “C”) is acceptable “ AS IS ”.
4. Lessee and Lessor represent that NAI Geis Realty Group is the only broker or Realtor with regard to
this Lease Agreement and that Lessor will compensate NAI Geis Realty Group as per a separate
5. Paragraph 35 of the original Lease Agreement is replaced by the following: