Chocolate Fudge Recipe - A Sure Hit
Here is my most favorite fudge recipe. It never fails to make a hit when it is served.
• 1 premade graham cracker crust
• 12oz can of either sweet condensed mild or evaporated milk
• 1-1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
• 2 table spoon butter (or margarine if you prefer)
• 1 package of Jello instant pudding in vanilla or pistachio
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, peanuts or any nuts you prefer
• 1/4 cup of raisins, craisins, or chopped dry cherries
• 1 tea spppn vanilla extract or rum extract (you can add one teaspoon of real rum if you prefer)
• Whipped cream
• Fresh strawberries or kiwi
Remove crust from packaging and set aside
In a microwavable bowl add milk, mini chocolate chips and butter
Microwave for about a minute and a half until chocolate and butter are melted (if your microwave is
very high than one minute will do)
Remove from microwave and mix with a spoon until everything is blended and mixture is smooth. Add
the nuts, fruit and extract and mix again.
Pour the mixture into the pie crust'
Make the pudding according to the instructions on the package and when it is thick pour on top of the
fudge mixture leaving a little space at the top. Put into refrigerator and let it all set for about two hours
or until slices can be cut in the pudding.
Cut a slice (use knife that is not serrated and keep it in warm water between slices) and place the slice
on a plate. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a large strawberry or with two kiwi slices and
If you prefer you can make a zig zag design with chocolate drizzle on the plate before you place the
slice of pie on it
One large or two small chocolate bars (your favorite eating kind) broken into pieces and placed in a
microwavable dish. Microwave until chocolate has melted completely. With a tablespoon dip into the
melted chocolate and drizzle it on the plate using a back and forth motion. This will make the base for
the pie slice
The above fudge recipe can be u