MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Finished Product.
SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE/PRODUCT AND COMPANY
• Finished Product Name:
Cover Girl Fantastic Lash Waterproof Mascara (95346440, 95346559, 95346560)
• Company Identification:
The Procter & Gamble Company
11050 York Road
Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030-2098
Contact Information: Consumer Relations at 1-800-426-8374
• In case of medical emergencies, please contact your local poison control center.
• Transportation emergency (24 hour), contact:
CHEMTREC - Phone # 1-800-424-9300 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-703-527-3887 (for calls
• DATE: December 2007
SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under
intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is
available from the supplier upon request.
POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS:
• Eye: Not expected to be irritating to the eye.
• Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as
intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to
mild and transient.
• Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore
limited inhalation exposure anticipated.
• Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with
nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION AND INGREDIENTS
The complete ingredient list for the finished product(s) is as follows:
Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)
Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Pentaerythrityl
Hydrogenated Rosinate, BHA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides
May Contain: Ultramarines, T