RESTATED CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
It is hereby certified:
FIRST: 1. The present name of the corporation (hereinafter called the "Corporation") is SEABOARD
2. The name under which the Corporation was originally incorporated is HATHAWAY BAKERIES, INC., and
the date of filing the original Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation with the Secretary of State of the
State of Delaware is July 24, 1946.
SECOND: The provisions of the Certificate of Incorporation of the Corporation, as heretofore amended and/or
supplemented, hereby are further amended and hereby are restated and integrated into the single instrument
which is hereinafter set forth, and which is entitled "Restated Certificate of Incorporation of Seaboard
THIRD: The Board of Directors of the Corporation proposed, and the Stockholders of the Corporation
adopted, this Restated Certificate of Incorporation pursuant to the provisions of Sections 242 and 245 of the
General Corporation Law of the State of Delaware in the form set forth as follows:
1. The present name of the corporation (hereinafter called the "Corporation") is SEABOARD
2. The name and address of the Corporation's registered agent is Corporation Service Company, 2711
Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware 19808.
3. The purpose of the Corporation is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which corporations may be
organized under the General Corporation Law of Delaware.
4. The total number of shares which the Corporation shall have authority to issue is one million two hundred fifty
thousand (1,250,000) shares of common stock of the par value of $1 per share.
5. In furtherance, and not in limitation of the powers conferred by statute, the Board of Directors is authorized to
adopt, amend or repeal the By-Laws of the Corporation.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Corporation shall indemnify and reimburse each Director