Arthritis Impact Measurement Scales 2 (AIMS2-SF)
All Most Some Few
During the past four weeks …
Days Days Days Days Days
1. How often were you physically able to drive a car
or use public transportation?
2. How often were you in a bed or chair for most of the
3. Did you have trouble doing vigorous activities such
as running, lifting heavy objects, or participating in
4. Did you have trouble either walking several blocks or
climbing a few flights of stairs?
5. Were you unable to walk unless assisted by another
person or by a cane, crutches or walker?
6. Could you easily write with a pen or pencil?
7. Could you easily button a shirt or blouse?
8. Could you easily turn a key in a lock?
9. Could you easily comb or brush your hair?
10. Could you easily reach shelves that were above
11. Did you need help to get dressed?
12. Did you need help to get out of bed?
13. How often did you have severe pain from your
14. How often did your morning stiffness last more than
one hour from the time you woke up?
15. How often did your pain make it difficult for you
16. How often have you felt tense or high strung?
17. How often have you been bothered by nervousness
or your nerves?
18. How often have you been in low or very low spirits?