Exam : VMware VCP-310
: VMware Certified Professional
Version : Demo
Cheat-Test,help you pass any IT exam!
Cheat-Test.com All rights reserved
1. Which of the following files are part of a typical virtual machine?
A. Virtual Disk File (.vmdk)
B. Configuration File (.vmx)
C. VMotion Transfer File (.vmt)
D. Hardware File (.svr)
E. BIOS File (.nvram)
Cheat-Test.com Answer: A, B, E
2. Which of the following products are part of the VMware Infrastructure 3 software
A. VMware Virtual Desktop Manager
B. VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler
C. VMware Update Manager
D. VMware Site Recovery Manager
Cheat-Test.com Answer: B, C
3. A company decides to explore virtualization options for one of their departments. Their environment
and requirements are:
(1) The users should be able to create their own virtual machines
(2) The users are running Windows XP on their desktops.
(3) Several virtual machines will be set up for each user and they should be able to run them all at the
(4) The users will use the software to edit memory settings after the virtual machine is installed.
(5) Virtual machine performance and high availability are more important than keeping costs low. (6)
These machines WILL be run in production and WILL be used or managed remotely.
What is the correct solution based on these criteria?
A. give the users VMware VirtualCenter Client 2.x and grant them permission to create virtual
machines on an ESX Server 3.x, with access to all necessary operating system ISOs
B. give the users VMware Workstation 6.x and all necessary operating system CDs or ISOs
C. give the users VMware Server 2.x and all necessary operating system CDs or ISOs
D. give the users VMware Player 2.x and all necessary operating system CDs or ISOs
Cheat-Test.com Answer: A
4. Which of the following is a benefit of ESX Server 3i over ESX Server?