Alcott Room Rental
Buffalo Grove Park District
530 Bernard Drive
The Alcott Center provides individuals, organizations and groups a place to conduct a
wide variety of meetings and activities. Please make sure that you read and follow all
directions in this packet and fill it out completely so your request can be processed
quickly. Thank you for choosing the Buffalo Grove Park District and the Alcott Center
for all your recreational needs.
1. Complete and sign the rental form being sure to indicate the exact day and date
for the week of your requested rental.
2. You must attach your form of payment at this time. We accept cash, check or
credit card (Visa / MC / Discover). Your rental payment and security deposit must
be submitted separately. Ask for details.
3. Be sure to sign and date your contract and return ALL COPIES (6 pages) to the
park district office at 530 Bernard Drive.
4. Upon completion of your rental request, we will mail you a receipt for your
payment and a copy of the contract as confirmation.
5. The Alcott Center is available for rentals during the following times:
Monday through Thursday – 9am to 9:30pm
Friday - 9am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 2pm
Sunday- 10am to 3pm
6. Administrative Fee (Changes or cancellations in original contract)
Once your date has been confirmed, any and all changes will be charged a $25
additional fee. Cancellation fees will equal the agreed upon rental fee.
Filling out this form DOES NOT automatically constitute approval for usage. Please
allow 3 – 5 working days for approval. Because park district programming receives
priority with scheduling, your request may be refused at this time. Park district staff will
assist you in determining when your request can be accepted for consideration.
You will be allowed access to your room at the time you have requested on the rental
from. Be sure to include time for set-up and takedown, as your fees will reflect this time.