How to Cure Bacterial Vaginosis
Are you looking for a way on how to cure bacterial vaginosis? This problem can actually be cured at
home. Such a treatment is more effective as compared to treatment by antibiotics or medication that is
available over the counter. A majority of people prefer trying out natural cures instead of taking the
help of medication whenever it is possible.
1. If you are suffering from the problem of bad odor from the vagina then you are most likely to be
suffering from bacterial vaginosis.
2. This condition is characterized by a fishy, unpleasant odor, watery discharge of grey color and
at times, an itching, burning sensation. Women are usually very embarrassed by their problem.
3. They are even ashamed at the condition but this is because they are not aware of the fact that
most women experience this problem at some point of time in their lives.
4. Many women are at the end of the wits as to how to cure bacterial vaginosis. They find it
extremely difficult to deal with the problem. They often try many ways in order to eliminate it.
5. Antibiotics are not a good option at all because the cause of the condition is not an infection but
an inflammation that is caused by the growth of bacteria. Both good as well as bad bacteria are
present in the vagina.
6. When the circumstances are normal, there is a balance between both these bacteria. The good
bacteria tend to keep the bad ones in check. There is no clear cause as to why and how this
particular condition is triggered but it does indicate that the bad bacteria are flourishing.
7. This in turn causes the terrible symptoms. Even though antibiotics kill the bacteria, both the
good as well as the bad bacteria are eliminated. This implies that once the antibiotics have
finished their work, bacteria start growing back on the vagina but there is a shortage of good
bacteria for maintaining equilibrium which is why the entire cycle repeats again.
8. This is the reason why women who are on antibiotics for clearing bacterial vagino