FIRST AMENDMENT TO DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
This First Amendment to Distribution Agreement (this “Amendment”) is made and entered into the 24th
day of October, 2003, by and between Dexterity Surgical, Inc. (“Dexterity”) and Pilling Weck
Incorporated, successor to Weck Closure Systems, LLC (“Distributor”). Dexterity and Distributor are
hereinafter sometimes referred to as the “Parties.”
W I T N E S S E T H:
WHEREAS, the Parties previously entered into a Distribution Agreement dated as of June 5, 2001 (the
WHEREAS, the Parties desire to amend the Agreement in order to extend the term of the Agreement,
to provide Dexterity advances against future shipments, and certain other modifications, as further set
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and
intending to be legally bound, the Parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Unless elsewhere expressly defined in this Amendment, all capitalized terms used herein shall have
the definitions given to such terms in the Agreement.
2. Distributor has made previous advance payments to Dexterity. The outstanding advanced amount
of $123,000 (“First Advance”) by Distributor will be offset against Distributor’s purchase orders Nos.
P17873, P17874, P17875 and P17876.
3. Distributor will advance $150,000 (“Second Advance”) to Distributor promptly after execution of
this Amendment by the Parties. Dexterity will offset the Second Advance against Distributor’s purchase
orders issued during the fourth calendar quarter of 2003 and all other future purchase orders issued by
Distributor until the full amount of the Second Advance has been offset and repaid to Distributor.
4. Section 3 of the Agreement is hereby deleted in its entirety and shall now read:
5. New Section 6.8 is hereby inserted into the Agreement, which new section shall read as follows:
“The initial term of this Agreement shall expire on the date that Dexterity shal