Delta Oil & Gas, Inc.
1. Business Offices. The principal office of the Corporation shall be located at 555 E. 10th Ave., Suit 101,
Denver, Colorado 80203, and the Corporation may have one or more offices at such place or places within or
without the U. S. continent as the Board of Directors may from time to time determine or as the business of the
Corporation may require.
2. Registered Office. The registered office of the Corporation shall be as set forth in the Articles of Incorporation,
unless changed as provided by the Colorado Corporation Code.
1. Annual Meetings. The annual meetings of stockholders for the election of directors to succeed those whose
terms expire and for the transaction of such other business as may come before the meeting shall be held within
six (6) months after the close of the fiscal year of the Corporation, for the purposes of electing directors, and
transacting such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
2. Special Meetings. Special meetings of stockholders for any purpose or purposes, unless otherwise prescribed
by statute or by the Articles of Incorporation, may be called at any time by the President or by the Board of
Directors and shall be called by the President or Secretary upon the request (which shall state the purpose or
purposes therefor) of a majority of the Board of Directors or of the holders of not less than ten per cent (10%) of
the number of shares of outstanding stock of the Corporation entitled to vote at the meeting. Business transacted
at any special meeting of stockholders shall be limited to the purpose or purposes stated in the notice.
3. Place of Meetings. Meetings of stockholders shall be held at such place or places as may be designated from
time to time by the Board of Directors.
4. Notice of Meetings. Except as otherwise provided by statute, notice of each meeting of stockholders, whether
annual or special, shall be given not less than ten (10