EMACO® S88C T
Shrinkage compensated, polymer fibre reinforced, thixotropic repair mortar
EMACO® S88C T, is a cementitious pre-bagged
ready-to-use structural repair mortar in powder
form. When mixed with the correct amount of
water, it produces a thixotropic, high strength
repair mortar, reinforced with acrylic polymer
fibres. It possess excellent bond characteristics
to steel reinforcement and to concrete.
compensated. It has low permeability and is
extremely durable. EMACO® S88C T contains no
metallic aggregate and is chloride free.
EMACO® S88C T is formulated for sprayed or
trowelled applications, in thicknesses up to 50
mm in one layer by hand application. Greater
thicknesses can be achieved when spray applied.
• All types of structural repair which can be
applied by trowel or wet spray.
• Repair of structural members subjected to
• Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed beams or
• Protection of concrete subject to attack from
water containing chlorides and sulphates etc.
• Repairs in industrial areas, especially those
containing mineral oils, lubricants.
• Repairs in marine environments.
• Shrinkage compensation - reduces the risk of
cracking due to shrinkage and ensures full
contact with host concrete and load transfer in
structural repair situations.
• No primer required - allows rapid application at
• Can be spray applied - rapid application of
• Low rebound - when spray applied rebound is
minimal, with subsequent saving in material
• Extremely low permeability - gives excellent
resistance to attack by aggressive elements.
EMACO® S88C T is available in 25kg bags.
Properties listed are only for guidance and are not a
guarantee of performance
grey powder containing
micro fine fibres
approx. 2300 kg/m³
Compressive strength at