Erinys Launches its Bridgehead™ Market Entry and Business Support Services
in Iraq and Afghanistan
Erinys is pleased to announce the launch of its BridgeheadTM market entry and business support
services. Bridgehead™ is designed to provide turnkey support services to governmental and non-
governmental organisations, multinational enterprises and small to medium businesses seeking to
engage in significant public and private sector business opportunities in conflict and post-
conflict economies such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Dubai, UAE (PRWeb UK) October 12, 2009 -- Bridgehead services have at their core Erinys' experience of
successfully conducting business in difficult, remote and often hostile areas. We have lived through the
momentous changes and challenges of post-conflict Iraq and Afghanistan, continually learning from our
experiences and adapting the highly distinctive and dynamic Erinys Approach to achieve success for ourselves
and our clients. Knowledge, experience, learning and presence give Erinys situational understanding - an
understanding of the geography, history, the culture, politics and the people. This in turn has shaped a range of
market entry and support services which can be adapted and packaged to meet specific client requirements from
the planning and preparation phases through to project implementation.
Erinys Bridgehead offers a full range of client focused services, which include but are not limited to the
- Situational awareness and pre-deployment briefing, preparation and training.
- Travel, visa and immigration management.
- Secure accommodation and business facilities.
- Close and transit protection.
- Remote site security management.
- Host nation liaison and community relations management.
- Specialist project management.
- Communications and information systems support.
- Logistic support including, critical cargo and convoy security and supply chain
- Remote project site development and sustainability.
- Air logistics.