INCENTIVE STOCK OPTION AGREEMENT
This Incentive Stock Option Agreement (the “ Agreement ”) is entered into between GlobalSCAPE,
Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “ Company ”), and Tim Nicolaou (the “ Optionee ”) as of the 16th day of
October, 2000 (the “ Date of Grant ”). In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants made herein, the
parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Grant of Option. Under the terms and conditions of the Company’s 2000 Stock Option
Plan (the “ Plan ”), which is incorporated herein by reference, the Company grants to the Optionee an option
(the “ Option ”) to purchase from the Company all or any part of a total of Seven Hundred Thousand (700,000)
shares of the Company’s Common Stock, par value $0.001 per share, at a price of $1.00 per share.
2. Certain Defined Terms . The terms “Disability,” “Termination Without Cause,”
“Termination for Employee’s Good Cause,” and “Change in Control” shall have the meaning given to them in that
Employment Agreement between Optionee and Company executed November 7, 2000 effective October 16,
3. Character of Option. The Option is an “incentive stock option” within the meaning of
Section 422 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended; provided, however, that to the extent the
Option does not qualify as an incentive option by virtue of exceeding the $100,000 limitation in Section 422(d) of
such Code, the Option shall be treated as an option other than an incentive stock option.
4. Term. The Option will expire or terminate on the earlier of the day prior to the tenth
anniversary of the Date of Grant or, in the event of the Optionee’s termination of service as an employee,
director, or advisor of the Company, on the last day of the exercise period set forth in Section 5.
5. Vesting; Exercisability. Subject to any provisions of the Plan concerning exercisability and
vesting of options, the