ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
MORTGAGE DEPOT ONLINE CORPORATION
The undersigned hereby makes, subscribes, acknowledges and files these Articles of Incorporation for the
purpose of forming a corporation under the Florida General Corporation Act, and hereby adopts the following
Articles of Incorporation.
The name of the Corporation shall be MORTGAGE DEPOT ONLINE CORPORATION.
The Principal corporate domicile shall be 155 N.E. Spanish River Blvd., Boca Raton, Florida 33431.
NATURE OF BUSINESS
The Corporation is organized for the purposes of engaging in any activity or business permitted under the laws of
the United States or of this State, more specifically set out as follows:
1. To do all such activities and engage in all such transactions as are necessary to operate a service business.
2. To transact any lawful business for which corporations may be Incorporated under the Florida General
Corporation Act or engage in any other trade or business which can, in the opinion of the Board to Directors of
the corporation, be advantageously carried on in connection with the foregoing business.
3. To do such other things as are incidental to the foregoing or necessary or desirable in order to accomplish the
1. The aggregate number of shares which the Corporation is authorized to issue is: ONE THOUSAND (1,000).
Said shares shall be authorized as common stock and shall be of a single class, and shall have a par value of One
Dollar ($1.00) per share.
2. All of said stock shall be paid for in cash, patents, stocks, notes, accounts, claims, real estate or other property
but not for labor or services, at a just valuation to be fixed by the Board of Directors at a meeting called for that
TERM OF EXISTENCE
The Corporation shall have perpetual existence.
INITIAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The initial Board of Directors shall consist of one