Adding a Spouse or Bureau to an Existing File
1. View an existing credit report (see Viewing an Existing Credit Report).
2. Click on Add Bureaus or Add Spouse link.
Select bureaus to add to file or enter spouse Name and SSN.
4. Click the Order button.
Removing a Borrower and/or Bureau from an Existing File
1. Open an existing file (see Viewing an Existing Credit Report).
2. Go to the Unmerge Report interface.
To remove a borrower, uncheck the box next to corresponding individual you
wish to remove.
To remove a bureau, uncheck the box next to the corresponding bureau you
wish to remove.
Select to view the Web or PDF credit report.
6. Click the View button.
Changing Passwords and Configuring Auto Print
From the Main Desktop, click on My Account.
Type in your Current Password.
Type in New Password.
4. Confirm Password by typing it again.
Select the printing method:
a. EPrint is the default print method.
b. Express Print is used only if EPrint does not function properly.
To turn on Auto Print, place a check mark next to the Automatically print
report on new order.
7. Click on the Configure Default Printer button.
8. Click on the drop-down menu and select your default printer and paper size.
9. Click on Save to keep your changes.
Creating Derogatory Letters and Additional Products
1. Open an existing file (see Viewing an Existing Credit Report)
2. Go to the View Report interface.
3. Click on the Other Reports drop-down menu.
Select from the following list:
a. NOTICE: Notice to Home Loan Applicant Letter (CA only)
b. DEROG LETTER: Derogatory Accounts Letter
CREDITORS: Creditors listed on credit report, including address and
d. DEROG: Derogatory Accounts report
e. MORTGAGE: Mortgage Only Accounts report
MTG W/SCORE: Mortgage Only Accounts with credit scores
g. DENIAL: Denial letter to applicant
CREDIT LINK CREDIT REPORTING SYSTEM
Log on to Credit Reporting System
1. Go to https://creditlink.meridianlink.com in Internet Explorer.
Type in Log