Filed In the office of the
Secretary of state of the State of Nevada July 28, 1998 No. C17858-98
Dean Heller, Secretary of State
Articles of Incorporation
(Pursuant to NRS 78)
Office of the Secretary of State
Carson City, Nevada 89710
Telephone (702) 687-5203
1. The name of the Corporation is: BellaCasa Productions, Inc.
2. The name of the Resident Agent is: State Agent and Trasfer Syndicate, Inc. Mailing Address: 318 North
Carson Street, Suite 214, Carson City, NV 89701.
3 The number of shares that the corporation is authorized to issue and the par value of the shares shall be
50.000,000 common shares with a par value of $0.0001, and 25,000.000 preferred shares with par value of
$0.0001. The corporation is authorized to issue bonds, debentures, warrants and options. The common and
preferred stock both to "take on any characteristic that the Board of Directors directs".
4 The first board of directors shall consist of 3 and the names and addresses are as follows: Frank LaLoggia,
28970 Crags Drive, Malibu Lake, CA 91301 Laurie Zerweck, 11693 San Vicente Boulevard #551, Los
Angeles, CA 90049 David Tochman, 28970 Crags Drive, Malibu Lake, CA 91301
5. The purpose of the corporation shall be for the transaction of any lawful business, and to promote and conduct
any legitimate object or purpose allowed pursuant to NRS 78.030.
6. Personal Liability (check one) XX Accept Decline
A provision eliminating or limiting the personal liability of directors, officers or stockholders for damages for
breach of fiduciary duty as a director or officer, but such provision must not eliminate or limit the liability of a
director or officer for (a) Acts or omissions which involve intentional misconduct, fraud, or knowing violation of
law; or (b) The payments of distributions in violation of NRS 78.300.
7. OTHER MATTERS: Any other matters to be included in these articles may be noted on separate pages and
incorporated by reference herein as a part of these articles; Number of pa