Four to Five Years After Graduation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
College of Engineering - Prescott
Directions: Be sure to read all options before selecting an answer. All responses are
confidential. When you are finished with the entire survey, click the "SUBMIT" button at the
bottom of the form. If you make a mistake or wish to start over, click the "RESET" button also
at the bottom of the form.
Note: It is important to let your responses navigate you through the survey and not use the
"back" or "forward" buttons of your browser.
Please type your colleague ID number in the space provided below. (Refer to cover letter)
1. Have you taken the GRE/GMAT/MCAT/LSAT, etc. since you graduated from ERAU?
nmlkj No (if selected, will skip to Q3)
2. What were your score(s)?
3. Have you attended school at any time after you received your degree from ERAU?
nmlkj No (will skip to Q15)
4. When did you first enroll in school after you received your degree from ERAU?
nmlkj Within 1 year
nmlkj 2-3 years
nmlkj 4-5 years
5. Are you currently enrolled in school?
6. Have you received any degree(s) since you graduated from ERAU?
nmlkj No (skip to Q8)
7. When did you graduate?
--Click Here-- 6
8. What is the name of the institution you are (or were) attending?
9. In what school/program did you enroll in after you received your degree from ERAU? (choose one)
nmlkj Arts and Sciences
nmlkj Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace (Excluding Engineering programs)
10. What degree or certificate are (or were) you working towards at this school? (choose one)
nmlkj Courses not leading to a degree/