VENTURA PROFESSIONAL CENTER --FIRST AMENDMENT TO LEASE
VIRTUAL SOURCE, INC. AND SECURITY NATIONAL PROPERTIES, LLC
OCTOBER 27, 1998
THIS AGREEMENT, dated January 10,2000, is between Security National Properties,
LLC ("Landlord"), and Virtual Source, Inc.("Tenant"), and relates to the lease dated October 27,1998, by and
between Landlord and Tenant ("the Lease") with respect to the premises identified as Ventura Professional
Center ("the Premises").
Landlord and Tenant herein agree to the following modifications to the above referenced lease:
1. All terms defined in the Lease have the same meaning when used in this First Amendment to Lease.
2. An area comprising approximately 2500 square feet on the first floor, Suite 110, and 3038 square feet on the
second floor, Suite 202, of 5740 Ralston Street, Ventura, California. 5538 total square feet.
3. Tenant agrees to pay Landlord minimum monthly rental for said Premises, payable monthly in advance, the
amount of Eight Thousand Three Hundred SevenDollars ($8,307.00),for a term of Twenty Four (24)months,
commencing April 1,2000 and terminating on March 31 ,2002. If Tenant is unable to move into the second floor
space prior to March 15, 2000, Landlord will adjust rent commencement date accordingly. Tenant shall have one
(1), two (2) year option to extend the terms of Lease at market rate.
4. Landlord will reimburse Tenant up to $25,000.00 for verified Tenant Improvements.
3. Tenant represents to Landlord that there are no defaults by Landlord under the Lease and that Landlord has
fully performed all obligations to Tenant under the Lease which has accrued up to the date hereof.
As amended hereby, the Lease, and each and every provision thereof, is hereby ratified and confirmed by
Landlord and Tenant and shall remain in full force and effect by and between Landlord and Tenant.
NOT WITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, this First Amendment to Lease offer shall remain in effect until
5:00 P.M. (PST), January 14, 2000