Brother Mfc L6800DW Setup - Guide
The Brother MFC L6800DW setup is quite simple and easy than you think. It is an All-
in-One printer that can print, copy, and scan. You can also perform duplex printing with
this printer. This printer also supports wireless connectivity and so you can print
wirelessly from any wireless device. Scroll down this page to get Brother Mfc L6800dw
• Unpack the printer first and then take out the box contents such as power cord,
user’s guide, CD-ROM, and Quick Setup guide.
• Remove all the packing materials from the printer and take out the drum unit and
toner cartridge assembly from the printer.
• Pull out the orange part from the drum unit and refix the drum unit and toner
cartridge assembly into the printer.
• Remove the paper input tray from the printer and fan a stack of legal plain paper.
• Load the plain paper into the paper input tray and adjust them with paper width
• Refix the paper input tray and connect the printer to an electrical outlet using the
supplied power cord.
• Next, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
• Set your preferences such as language, country, date, and time on the printer’s
Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and run the
• After completing the Brother Mfc L6800dw printer driver installation, verify the
BROTHER MFC L6800DW DRIVER
A printer driver is a software responsible for the printing/scanning commands executed
remotely from your computer to the printer. The printer driver for your Brother MFC
L6800DW printer is available on the supplied CD-ROM. If you don’t have the CD-Rom,
download the printer driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page.
However, you can also download it from the official Brother site. An get Brother Mfc
L6800dw printer setup.