DSCB:15-1915 (Rev 90)-4
Microfilm Number 200147-337 Filed with the Department of State on Jun 15 2001
ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT-DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
DSCB:15-1915 (Rev 90)
In compliance with the requirements of 15 Pa.C.S. ss. 1915 (relating to articles of amendment), the undersigned
business corporation, desiring to amend its Articles, hereby states that:
1. The name of the corporation is: DNB Financial Corporation
2. The (a) address of this corporation's current registered office in this Commonwealth or (b) name of its
commercial registered office provider and the county of venue is (the Department is hereby authorized to correct
the following information to conform to the records of the Department):
(a) 4 Brandywine Avenue Downingtown PA 19335 Chester Number and Street City State Zip County
(b) c/o: N/A Name of Commercial Registered Office Provider County
For a corporation represented by a commercial registered office provider, the county in (b) shall be deemed the
county in which the corporation is located for venue and official publication purposes.
3. The statute by or under which it was incorporated is: The Business Corporation Law of 1933, as amended.
4. The date of its incorporation is: November 3, 1982
5. (Check, and if appropriate complete, one of the following):
__X_ The amendment shall be effective upon filing these Articles of Amendment in the Department of State.
____ The amendment shall be effective on: at Date Hour
6. (Check one of the following):
__X_ The amendment was adopted by the shareholders (or members) pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S.ss.1914(a) and
____ The amendment was adopted by the board of directors pursuant to 15 Pa.C.S.ss.1914(c).
7. (Check, and if appropriate complete, one of the following):
__X_ The amendment adopted by the corporation, set forth in full, is as follows: Article 6 of the corporation's
Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation is amended to read in full as follows:
"6. No merger, consolidation, liquidation or disso