Terms of Business Agreement
Between P J Hayman & Company Limited (PJH)
P J Hayman & Company Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Our Permitted business is
arranging general insurance contracts. Our FSA number is 497103. These details can be checked on the FSA’s register by visiting the
http://www.fsa.gov.uk or by contacting the FSA on (0845) 606 1234.
As an intermediary, FSA Regulations require us to:
• Conduct our business with integrity, and pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly.
• Conduct our business with due skill, care and diligence.
• Pay due regard to the information needs of our clients and communicate information to them in a way which is clear, fair and
• Act with due care, skill and diligence in relation to a claim, and avoid conflicts of interest.
• When holding client money, to meet certain specific conditions.
• Take reasonable care to establish and maintain systems and controls that are appropriate to our business.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. It sets out the terms on which we agree to act for our clients and contains
details of our regulatory and statutory responsibilities.
We specifically draw your attention to the following:
(a) Non-statutory trust.
(b) Segregation of designated investments.
(c) Interest on client money.
Please contact us immediately if there is anything in these terms of business which you do not understand or with which you disagree.
As independent insurance intermediaries we act as the agent of our client. We are subject to the law of the agency, which imposes
various duties on us. However, in certain circumstances we may act for and owe duties to other parties. We will advise you when
these circumstances occur so you will be aware of any possible conflict of interest.
P J Hayman & Company Limited is a wholly owned su