28% OFF Automatically For You
Implementing an Azure Data Solution
1. Topic 1, Proseware Inc
Proseware, Inc, develops and manages a product named Poll Taker. The product is
used for delivering public opinion polling and analysis.
Polling data comes from a variety of sources, including online surveys, house-to-
house interviews, and booths at public events.
Polling data is stored in one of the two locations:
- An on-premises Microsoft SQL Server 2019 database named PollingData
- Azure Data Lake Gen 2
Data in Data Lake is queried by using PolyBase
Each poll has associated metadata with information about the poll including the date
and number of respondents. The data is stored as JSON.
- Phone-based poll data must only be uploaded by authorized users from authorized
- Contractors must not have access to any polling data other than their own
- Access to polling data must set on a per-active directory user basis
Data migration and loading
- All data migration processes must use Azure Data Factory
- All data migrations must run automatically during non-business hours
- Data migrations must be reliable and retry when needed
After six months, raw polling data should be moved to a storage account. The storage
must be available in the event of a regional disaster. The solution must minimize
- All deployments must be performed by using Azure DevOps. Deployments must use
templates used in multiple environments
- No credentials or secrets should be used during deployments
All services and processes must be resilient to a regional Azure outage.
All Azure services must be monitored by using Azure Monitor. On-premises SQL
Server performance must be monitored.
You need to provision the polling data storage account.
How should you configure the storage account? To answer, drag the appropriate
Configuration Value to the correct Setting. Each Configur