Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology Announces New Board
C.A.V.E. starts the new year with new board members.
Grand Junction, CO (Vocus) January 19, 2010 -- The Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology
(C.A.V.E.) announces its newest Board members and officers for 2010. New members and officers include:
• Neil Jaquet, Ambelos Vineyard, of Palisade, Colo., C.A.V.E. President
• Marilyn Jensen, former Winefest Director, of Palisade, Colo., C.A.V.E. Vice President
• Rainer Thoma, Vendange Vineyard & Winery Management, of Palisade, Colo., C.A.V.E. Secretary
• Theresa High, High Country Orchards and Vineyards, of Palisade, Colo., C.A.V.E. Treasurer
The new members join:
• Doug Caskey, Colorado Wine Industry Development Board, of Boulder, Colo.
• Blake Eliasson, Settembre Cellars, of Boulder, Colo.
• Julie Balistreri, Balistreri Vineyards, of Denver, Colo.
• Norm Christianson, Canyon Wind Cellars, of Palisade, Colo.
About the Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology
C.A.V.E. is an association which encourages and supports enology and viticulture in Colorado. C.A.V.E.
promotes the interests of Colorado grape growers and wineries in legislative and political matters, provides a
forum for the exchange of ideas and to disseminate current information pertaining to optimum winemaking and
agriculture practices for vineyards in the area. The association seeks to establish contacts and relationships with
other organizations, both regional and statewide, to further develop and grow of the industry. To learn more
about C.A.V.E., visit www.CAVEonline.org.
About Colorado Mountain Winefest
Colorado Mountain Winefest is the fundraiser for C.A.V.E. All funds go toward education, seminars, research
and equipment purchases to improve the grape growing and winemaking of Colorado wines. Thousands of wine
lovers make the annual pilgrimage to Palisade, Colo., to sample a growing array of Colorado wines and
participate in a variety of events. To learn m