9L0-061 ACPT Braindump
ExamSoon 9L0-061 Exams
Apple MAC OS X 10.5 Troubleshooting Exam
O rder : 9L0-061 Exam
Practice Exam: 9L0-061
Exam Number/Code: 9L0-061
Exam Name: MAC OS X 10.5 Troubleshooting Exam
Questions and Answers: 67 Q&As
Free 9L0-061 Braindumps
Exam : Apple 9L0-061
Title : MAC OS X 10.5 Troubleshooting Exam
1. Which TWO of the following Macintosh Computers DO NOT support Leopard? SELECT TWO
A. Mac Pro
B. iBook G3
C. Power Mac G5
D. Power Mac G4 Cube
E. PowerBook G4 (12-inch)
2. Which one of the following combinations of network configurations would require multiple locations to properly
A. PPP dialup IP address with modem and DHCP IP address with AirPort.
B. DHCP IP address with built-in Ethernet and DHCP IP address with AirPort.
C. PPP dialup IP address with modem and fixed IP address with built-in Ethernet.
D. Fixed IP address with built-in Ethernet and DHCP IP address with built-in Ethernet.
3. You can reinstall bundled printer drivers from the Leopard installation disc.
4. After installing Windows on his Mac with Leopard using Boot Camp, a customer is unable to eject the Windows
Installer CD from his optical drive. What should you tell this customer?
A. The optical drive may have failed, and should be brought in for testing.
B. Apple does not support Boot Camp and the customer should contact Microsoft for support.
C. Until the customer installs the Mac drivers for Windows, he will be unable to use the eject key on his keyboard.
D. The customer did not run the required firmware update and needs to do so before the optical drive will work with
5. Which conditions must be met for you to be able to connect to a remote "Back to My Mac"-enabled computer?
(SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
A. You have a .Mac account.
B. The remote computer must be awake.
C. Your computer has "Back to My Mac" enabled.
D. Remote computer has "Back to My Mac" enabled.
E. Your Time Machine Backup Disk must be connected.