CERTIFICATE OF AMENDMENT OF
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
This corporation is authorized to issue only one class of shares of stock; and the total number of shares which
this corporation is authorized to issue is Five Hundred Million (500,000,000).
Indemnification of the directors of the corporation is authorized to the fullest extent permissible under
California law. The liability of the directors of the corporation for monetary damages shall be eliminated to the
fullest extent permissible under California law.
We further declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the matters set forth
in this Certificate are true and correct of our own knowledge.
The undersigned certify that:
1. They are the President and Secretary, respectively, of Platinum Studios, Inc., a California Corporation.
2. Article IV of the Articles of Incorporation is amended to read as follows:
3. Article VI of the Articles of Incorporation is added to read as follows:
4. The foregoing amendment to Articles of Incorporation has been duly approved by the Board of Directors.
5. The Corporation has issued no shares.
By:/s/ Brian Altounian
By:/s/ Holene Pretsky