ccna discovery 1 chapter 3 v4.0
1) Which term is used to describe the process of placing one message format into
another format so that the message can be delivered across the appropriate
Refer to the graphic. Five PCs are connected through a hub. If host H1 wants to
reply to a message from host H2, which statement is true?
* H1 sends a unicast message to H2, but the hub forwards it to all devices.
H1 sends a unicast message to H2, and the hub forwards it directly to H2.
H1 sends a broadcast message to H2, and the hub forwards it to all devices.
H1 sends a multicast message to H2, and the hub forwards it directly to H2.
3) Which two statements concerning networking standards are true? (Choose two.)
adds complexity to networks
encourages vendors to create proprietary protocols
* provides consistent interconnections across networks
ensures that communications work best in a single-vendor environment
* simplifies new product development
ccna discovery, ccna discovery exam, ccna discovery
course, ccna discovery answers, ccna discovery lab, ccna
discovery v4.0, ccna discovery 1, ccna discovery 2, ccna
discovery 3, ccna discovery 4, ccna discovery curriculum,
ccna discovery chapter 5, ccna discovery chapter 6, ccna
discovery 4.1, ccna discovery chapter, ccna discovery v4