MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
1. Stockholders meetings shall be held in the office of the Corporation, at
Carson City, NV, or at such other place or places as the directors shall from time to time
2. The annual meeting of the Stockholders of this Corporation shall be held at
11 A.M., on the 27th. day of March of each year beginning in 2008, at which time there
shall be elected by the Stockholders of the Corporation a Board of Directors for the
ensuing year, and the Stockholders shall transact such other business as shall properly
come before them.
3. A notice setting out the time and place of such annual meeting shall be
mailed postage prepaid to each of the Stockholders of record, at his address and as the
same appears on the stock book of the company, or if no such address appears, at his last
known place of business, at least ten (10) days prior to the annual meeting.
4. If a quorum is not present at the annual meeting, the Stockholders present,
in person or by proxy, may adjourn to such future time as shall be agreed upon by them,
and notice of such adjournment shall be mailed, postage prepaid, to each Stockholder of
record at least ten (10) days before such date to which the meeting was adjourned; but if a
quorum is present, they may adjourn from day to day as they see fit, and no notice of such
adjournment need be given.
5. Special meetings of the Stockholders may be called at any time by the
President; by all of the Directors provided there are no more than three, or if more than
three, by any three Directors; or by the holder of a majority share of the capital stock of the
Corporation. The Secretary shall send a notice of such called meeting to each Stockholder
of record at least ten (10) days before such meeting, and such notice shall state the time
and place of the meeting, and the object thereo