Each year, a limited number of applicants from outside
the United States are admitted to the Academy.
Prerequisites for admission include a reasonable
command of the English language or attendance at the
Academy’s Summer Session prior to Fall enrollment.
Applicants should follow the procedure below if
applying via the Internet:
Download and complete the PDF Application Contract Form, by clicking the link "Application
Contract Form", which can be found below, as well as throughout the Admissions section of this
1. Complete and sign the Application Contract Form.
2. Mail two recent photographs of the applicant, along with a check or money order in the
amount of $100.00 payable to: Florida Air Academy, 1950 South Academy Drive, Melbourne,
3. Mail a copy of the applicant’s latest report card and any other transcript information that
would indicate his academic standing.
4. Mail two letters of reference, preferably from the applicant’s English and Math teachers.
5. Upon acceptance, each applicant from a foreign country will be provided with a Certificate of
Enrollment (Immigration Form I-20), the form necessary to obtain a student visa (F-1) for entry
into the United States.
Florida Air Academy: Activities: International Applicants
http://www.flair.com/pages/admissions/frame3.htm [2003/5/16 12:30:54 PM]
APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT CONTRACT
FLORIDA AIR ACADEMY MELBOURNE, INC.
1950 South Academy Drive, Melbourne, Florida 32901 (321)723-3211 Fax (321)676-0422
2003-2004 ACADEMIC YEAR
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
We hereby request that our son (ward) ____________________________________________________ be enrolled as a Cadet in the Florida Air Academy
Melbourne, Inc. for the academic school year and agree to pay * ($ ) for the basic tuition, room and board as set forth above,
and such other charges and fees as set forth