REQUEST FOR CREDIT APPLICATION
(To be used by Direct Admission applicants only)
Read the Application Instructions carefully, then remove the instruction sheet and complete the Application form.
Print clearly in block letters using a blue or black pen.
1. Previous or current Macquarie student who wish to apply for credit using units they have studied at Macquarie do NOT
need to attach an academic transcript or unit descriptions. All other applicants must attach CERTIFIED legible copies of
the following documents. (Please see Section 3 for notes on the certification of documents).
a transcript of results
a description of the grading system used,
a description of all subjects completed, taken from the institution’s official handbook/calendar for the appropriate
year, or other appropriate evidence.
2. A CERTIFIED translation of any documentation that is not in English must be supplied IN ADDITION TO the original
3. Return the completed application form with ALL CERTIFIED supporting documentation:
• Via Post to: Coursework Studies Section (PG), Lincoln Building, C8A,
Macquarie University NSW 2109
• In person to: Student Enquiry Service , Level 1, Lincoln Building, Macquarie University
(view http://www.student.mq.edu.au/ses/ for hours of operation)
• PICT Applications only: Student Services Administrator, Centre for PICT, Level 1,
299 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
4. Please note: Faxed applications or documents are NOT acceptable.
If you do not provide all necessary information and documentation your application for credit WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
until a complete and correct application/documentation is received.
POLICY FOR CREDIT / EXEMPTION
The policy for the granting of credit at Postg