The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Leak Detection and Repair Market would grow at a CAGR value of 4.2 percent from 2021 to 2026. With their tremendously increasing industrial sectors, many countries have experienced severe accidents and mishaps regarding hazardous air leaks. In the industrial food processing and HVAC industries, gas leak detection systems are in high demand.
Browse 111 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Leak Detection and Repair Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-leak-detection-and-repair-market-3182
By Product (Handheld Gas Detectors, UAV-Based Detectors, Vehicle-based Detectors, Manned Aircraft Detectors), By Technology (Volatile Organic Compounds [VOC] Analyzer, Optical Gas Imaging [OGI], Laser Absorption Spectroscopy, Ambient/Mobile Leak Monitoring, Acoustic Leak Detection, Audio-Visual-Olfactory Inspection), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and CSA), End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Hand-held gas detectors are most prominently used in the leak detection and repair market.
· Surveys and studies have proven that leak detection and repairs have brought down the VOC levels by 56% and the rest of the air pollutant emissions by 63% across the world.
· Volatile Organic Compound Analyzers are the most commonly used technologies in the leak detection and repair market.
· With increasing industrial and plant sizes, vehicle-based gas detectors enable mobility and flexibility to detect considerably huge areas in a lesser period and provide efficient results.
· The increasing awareness about environmental conservation and the adverse effect of gas leaks and VOC emissions make industries adapt to these leak detection mechanisms in the APAC region.
· Aeris Technologies, Inc. Avitas Systems, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Bridger Photonics, Inc., LI-COR, Inc., Duke University, Colorado State University, Gas Ops Leak Detectives, LLC (G.O.L.D. LLC)., Palo Alto Research Center, Maxion Technologies Inc., AECOM, Rebellion Photonics, Physical Sciences Inc., PrecisionHawk, SeekOps, Inc., Advisian, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp., Guideware Systems, LLC., Summit Inspections Services, Inc., GHD, Inc., ERM Group, Inc., Guardian Compliance, ABB Ltd., Microdrones GmbH, Boreal Laser Inc., and Kairos Aerospace, among others, are few of the prominent industry players.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-leak-detection-and-repair-market-3182
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Handheld Gas Detectors
· UAV-Based Detectors
· Vehicle-based Detectors
· Manned Aircraft Detectors
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Analyzer
· Optical Gas Imaging (OGI)
· Laser Absorption Spectroscopy
· Ambient/Mobile Leak Monitoring
· Acoustic Leak Detection
· Audio-Visual-Olfactory Inspection
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Energy & Power
Global Leak Detection and Repair Market: Insights
With the tremendously increasing industrial sectors, many countries have experienced severe
accidents and mishaps in regards to hazardous air leaks. The lack of inspection or detection of these
leaks has not only affected the industries but has also affected the environment on a larger scale. To
bring control over such leaks and prevent any negative impacts, leak detection and repair programs
and systems are adopted. In the industrial food processing and HVAC industries, gas leak detection
systems are in high demand. People in the vicinity suffer health problems as a result of extended
exposure to ammonia, which is used as a refrigerant in food packaging.
The leak detection and repair programs are used to locate, repair, and control the leaks in various
sources like pumps, valves, connectors, pipes, and others. According to the Environmental Protection
Agency (EPA), the rate of Volatile Organic Compounds emission has been increasing through these
unregulated and detected leakages. Moreover, to curb these surging volatile organic compounds
(VOC) emission rates, the EPA brought regulations and programs like the Leak Detection and Repair for
the industries. Along with these VOC emissions, the rate of hazardous air pollutants (HRP) is also
drastically increasing due to increasing leaks through chemical industries.
The Environmental Protection Agency reports showcase that approximately 70367 tons of VOCs and
9357 tons of HRPs are emitted yearly due to equipment leaks and failures. A greater level of VOC is
forming ground-level ozone layers scientifically called smog, which create high risk and tremendously
adverse effects on the environment. These emissions also have an extreme impact on the health of
humans and wildlife. The leak detection and risk programs modify and replace the malfunctioning and
leaking components in the i