Internet of Things - Thematic Research
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on "Internet of Things -
Thematic Research"under Media and Technology Market Research Reports section. The
report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive
intelligence and industry reports.
The Internet of Things, or IoT, describes the use of connected sensors and actuators to
control and monitor the environment, the things that move within it, and the people that
act within it. Use cases include the automated home, the connected car, wearable
technology, the automated home, smart cities, and predictive maintenance for industrial
- For IoT technology to become truly pervasive, two things need to happen: latency levels
need to drop to allow real-time decision making, and IoT deployments need to operate more
- Advances in data center technology are already pushing more intelligence to the edge of
data networks, reducing latency, while Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) technology is
gradually reducing the role of human decision-making in many IoT ecosystems.
- Pervasive IoT will become closer to reality as AIoT and edge computing - both nascent
technologies - mature, perhaps in a decade or so for markets such as autonomous trucks.
Request a free sample copy of Internet of Things Market @
- This report provides an overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months,
split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It contains a comprehensive industry analysis, including market size and growth forecasts
for both enterprise and consumer IoT, details of M&A deals driven by the IoT theme, and
analysis of patent trends.
- The detailed value chain shows comprises five layers: devices, conn