Lake Geneva City Hall
626 Geneva Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
FINANCE, LICENSE & REGULATION COMMITTEE
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2009 - 6:15PM
OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approve Finance, License and Regulation Committee minutes of July 27, 2009 as distributed.
4. Comments from the public as allowed by Wis. Stats. §19.84(2), except for public hearing items. Comments
will be limited to 5 minutes. Be further advised that matters brought up at this time will not be discussed at
length but may be referred to the appropriate committee or individual for further review.
5. Continue the discussion and action on the request from Police & Fire Commission to purchase and install
cameras and recording equipment for the City Hall Parking Lots, until September 28, 2009. (Tabled 4/13/09,
continued 6/8/09, 7/13/09, 7/27/09, 8/10/09, 8/24/09)
6. Continue the discussion and action on the replacement Ambulance Bid from Foster Coach in the amount of
$144,581 until September 28, 2009. (Continued on 7/27/09, 8/10/09, 8/24/09)
7. Continue the discussion and action on purchase of parking enforcement system including two pay stations
and three handheld ticket writers and accompanying software for a cost of $59,939, from the Parking Fund
undesignated fund balance until September 28, 2009.
8. Discussion/Recommendation on a request from Lake Geneva Area Convention & Visitors Bureau to amend a
public assembly permit for the Circus Wagons Display to include a 10X10 tent to sell books and circus
materials, and to allow the Lake Geneva Animal Gardens to bring baby animals for petting.
9. Discussion/Recommendation on Street Use Permit Application from the Maple Park Homeowner’s
Association for Octoberfest Party, October 10, 2009 from 7pm until 10pm, closing Geneva Street between
Maxwell and Warren.
10. Discussion/Recommendation on Street Use Permit Application and waiver of fee reque