QuickLinks -- Click here to rapidly navigate through this document
This Employment Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into as of July 25, 2001 (the "Effective Date"), by and between
Internap Network Services Corporation (the "Company"), and Eugene Eidenberg ("Executive") (collectively the "Parties").
1. Position and Duties . Executive shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer for the Company, with such duties, authorities
and responsibilities as are commensurate with such position. Executive shall report to the Board of Directors, and shall work
from the Company's office in Seattle, Washington . In addition, Executive shall continue to serve as Chairman of the Board of
Directors until his successor is duly qualified and elected.
2. Base Salary. Executive shall receive a base salary of $29,066.66 per month, ($348,800 annualized), less standard payroll tax
withholdings and deductions ("Base Salary"). Executive's Base Salary shall be paid semi-monthly in accordance with the
Company's standard payroll practices.
3. Paid Time Off and Benefits. Executive will be eligible for all standard Company benefits provided to employees generally.
Executive will accrue ten (10) days of paid time off after every six (6) months of employment.
4. Term and Nature of Employment. Executive shall be employed for a twelve (12) month term, which will renew
automatically in successive three month terms, unless the Company notifies Executive of its intent not to renew the term thirty
(30) days in advance of the expiration of the term. Notwithstanding, Executive's employment with the Company shall be at-will.
Both Executive and the Company shall have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without
cause, and with or without advance notice. Upon any termination of the employment relationship, the Company will no longer
be obligated to provide payments, salary, or benefits to Executive, except as provided in this Agreement.