Diamond Nexus Labs, a division of Lautrec Corp. is the world leader in lab created precious gemstones.
Lab created gemstones are environmentally friendly, ethically produced, and offer the customer
substantial savings from mined gemstones.
The company markets its products direct to the consumer through our million‐plus circulation catalogs
and multimillion hit e‐comerce sites. With four consecutive years of 100% plus sales growth, Diamond
Nexus Labs is one of the fastest‐growing and most dynamic companies in the jewelry industry.
• Assist the marketing executives and team members in the day to day operations of department.
• Responsible for research and marketing analytics
• Responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing efforts.
• Responsible for project management within the marketing department
• Support the coordination of direct mail campaigns, including staying on budget, communicating
with outside vendors, generating copy, and contributing creative input.
• Provide public relations support, including building upon established relationships, identifying
new relationships with media and trade associations, writing and distributing press releases.
• Undergraduate bachelorâ€™s degree required. Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills. Photoshop experience a plus.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi‐task.
• Outstanding writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Fun, energetic team player who takes pride and ownership of work
• Ability to translate marketing and sales requirements into action plans and deliverables in a
variety of media formats and audiences
• High level of intelligence, initiative, energy and resourcefulness
• Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
• Excellent organization a